Call Now For a Free Consultation 509-582-7274

What Car Insurance Coverage Do I Need to Cover My Car Accident?

After a car accident, the last thing you need to be worrying about is paying any medical bills or property damages. Having appropriate car insurance coverage for any car crash could save you a lot of money and a lot of headaches. The following are some descriptions of different types of insurance you can obtain to help after a car accident.

Liability Insurance

Liability insurance covers property damage and injuries resulting from a car accident. In Idaho, a motorist must have a minimum of $25,000 bodily injury per person per accident and $15,000 for property damage. If you can afford it, it is a very good idea to have a higher coverage amount.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection

Though state laws require motorists to carry car insurance, some do not. Carrying uninsured motorist protection can greatly help you if you get hit by someone without car insurance or someone with low coverage. If you are hit by someone with coverage that does not cover your damages, your uninsured/underinsured motorist protection will pay the rest of the expenses.

Comprehensive Coverage

Liability insurance will cover the damages incurred for an automobile accident. If your car has been damaged from weather, hit by a deer, stolen, etc. you would need comprehensive coverage to pay for the damage.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

After an accident, medical bills can run very high. Having additional coverage with personal injury protection will help you to be able to pay all of your medical bills. Medical bills of the driver and any other passengers in the vehicle at the time of the accident will be covered no matter who was at fault for the accident.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage is insurance to help pay for any repairs to your vehicle after an accident. If the cost to repair your vehicle exceeds the value of it, most likely the car will be declared totaled. Collision coverage will pay for the value of your car. If you drive an older vehicle that is not worth much, it’s not likely that carrying collision coverage will be beneficial to you.

Car Crash Attorney in Kennewick

If you’ve been injured in a car crash from a negligent driver, contact the law office of Parke Gordon Law firm in Kennewick to handle your case. Our experienced, trusted and aggressive attorneys will fight the insurance company for every penny you are owed. The law office of Parke Gordon Law Firm believes every client deserves fair representation against big insurance companies with deep pockets. Call today for a free consultation about your car accident case. This is your opportunity to discuss your car crash with an experienced attorney for free. Call (509) 582-7274 today.

Free Consultation

You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case

Dog Bite Laws in Kennewick, Washington

Call Now For a Free Consultation 509-582-7274 Dog Bite Laws in Kennewick, Washington The legal dog bite laws for Kennewick, Washington is as follows. Please check the following link to city ordinances for any updates or changes to the laws: ( Chapter 8.02 – Animal Control) Definition of Terms Abandon means the knowing or reckless desertion…

Read More

Washington State Dog Bite Statute

Call Now For a Free Consultation 509-582-7274 Washington State Dog Bite Statute Can the victim of a dog bite sue the dog owner in the state of Washington? Know the personal injury liability rules and defenses regarding dog bites in the dog bite statute for the state of Washington below. Washington State Dog Bite Statute…

Read More

Tri-Cities, Washington Law Office

Our Tri-Cities, Washington law office provides legal services to injury clients in and surrounding Tri-Cities, including clients injured in accidents in Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland, Washington. Visit or call our Tri-Cities office now.

Parke Gordon LLC

8905 W Gage Blvd, #200
Kennewick, WA 99336
Phone:(509) 582-7274

Connect With Us