Call Now For a Free Consultation 509-582-7274
Avoid a Car Accident When Making a U-turn
Avoid a car accident when making a U-turn by knowing the rules of the road in Washington regarding such. Drivers in Washington may only make a U-Turn if the following conditions are met:
- The turn can be made in safety
- The turn does not interfere with other traffic
- The turn is not being made on a curve
- The turn is not being made on a grade where the vehicle is not visible by other vehicle approaching from either direction
- There is not a sign prohibiting the U-Turn.
You are only permitted to make the U-Turn when ALL of these conditions are met. Failure to meet one or more of these conditions could result in you receiving a ticket, being subject to a fine, or open yourself to liability if an accident occurs.
The Washington Rule of the Road regarding U-Turns is as follows:
RCW 46.61.295: "U" turns.
- The driver of any vehicle shall not turn such vehicle so as to proceed in the opposite direction unless such movement can be made in safety and without interfering with other traffic.
- No vehicle shall be turned so as to proceed in the opposite direction upon any curve, or upon the approach to or near the crest of a grade, where such vehicle cannot be seen by the driver of any other vehicle approaching from either direction within five hundred feet.
Personal Injury Attorney Kennewick, WA
When you are injured due to the negligence of another, you need an experienced and aggressive personal injury attorney to handle your car accident case. The attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm are aggressive, experienced and trusted lawyers in the Tri-Cities. Our lawyers have handled many personal injury cases for clients in Richland, Pasco and Kennewick. Contact the law office of Parke Gordon Law Firm today for a free consultation to discuss your case with an attorney. You pay no attorney fees until your case is settled. Call (509) 582-7274 to see if you have a good injury case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case
Call Now For a Free Consultation 509-582-7274 Dog Bite Laws in Kennewick, Washington The legal dog bite laws for Kennewick, Washington is as follows. Please check the following link to city ordinances for any updates or changes to the laws: (https://library.municode.com/wa/kennewick/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=TIT8ANCO_CH8.02ANCO Chapter 8.02 – Animal Control) Definition of Terms Abandon means the knowing or reckless desertion…Read More
Call Now For a Free Consultation 509-582-7274 Washington State Dog Bite Statute Can the victim of a dog bite sue the dog owner in the state of Washington? Know the personal injury liability rules and defenses regarding dog bites in the dog bite statute for the state of Washington below. Washington State Dog Bite Statute…Read More
Tri-Cities, Washington Law Office
Our Tri-Cities, Washington law office provides legal services to injury clients in and surrounding Tri-Cities, including clients injured in accidents in Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland, Washington. Visit or call our Tri-Cities office now.
8905 W Gage Blvd, #200
Kennewick, WA 99336